Our Statement of Beliefs
- We believe in the authority and inspiration of the Bible. We believe the Word of God to be infallible and inerrant, our supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (Ps. 19:7-11, Mt. 5:18, 24:35, Lk.1:33, 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pe. 1:3-4, 3:15-16).
- We believe in one true God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, sovereign over all, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, Deu. 6:4, Is. 46:9-10, Mt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14, Eph. 2:18, Rev. 1:4-5).
- We believe in God the Son, God manifest in flesh, our Lord Jesus Christ, the world’s only Savior. We believe in His pre-incarnate existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death, His burial and bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His present mediatorial ministry, and His imminent personal return in power and glory. (Jn. 1:14, 1 Tim. 4:10, Jn. 1:1-2, Mt. 1:23, Acts 1:9-11, 1 Cor. 15:3-4, 2 Cor. 5:21, Heb. 9:15, Rev. 1:7).
- We believe in God the Holy Spirit, who convicts the world of sin, regenerates all true believers, and indwells and enables them to live a holy lifestyle of witness to our Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn. 16:7-8, Tit. 3:5, Rom. 8:9-12, Gal. 5:16).
- We believe in the inherent sinfulness of mankind. We believe that man is born separated from God and is subject to His eternal judgment, wrath and condemnation. (Jer. 17:9-10, Rom. 3:23, 6:23).
- We believe and proclaim that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has the power to change the lives of all who truly believe and make them a new creation in Christ through the new birth. This salvation is provided freely by God’s grace through the shed blood, the sacrificial death, and the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This salvation is not by our own works but is evidenced by good works once obtained. (Rom. 1:16-17, 2 Cor. 5:17, Eph. 2:8-10, Jas. 2:17, 2 Cor. 5:21).
- We believe in the eternal promise of Heaven to every believer who is born-again, and endures to the end. (Jn. 3:16, 10:27-30, Rom. 8:38-39, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:4, Jude 1:1, 24, Rev. 3:21).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: believers to the full enjoyment of eternal life in heaven; unbelievers to the full condemnation of eternal death in hell (Jn. 5:25-26, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, 1 Th. 4:13-17, Rev. 20:11-15).
- We believe in the local church and the importance of it in edifying and equipping the believer for the work of the ministry. Every believer should be a part of a local church, serve within, and be accountable to it (Eph. 4:11-12). We are not a church and will therefore partner with local Bible believing churches to provide this function.