You can help Rescue, Rebuild and Renew lives both today and tomorrow.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
Americans are respected for being generous and compassionate with their time, talent and treasure. Planning to use your resources to provide for your needs, your family and to help the organizations you care about is a good decision.
Here are some examples of giving that can help you provide a lasting legacy for the work being done in the lives of the men, women and children at Hope Gospel Mission.
- Leave a gift to Hope Gospel Mission in your will
- Name Hope Gospel Mission as a your life insurance beneficiary
- Name Hope Gospel Mission as a retirement fund [IRA, 401(k), 403(b)] benficiary
- Donate appreciated assets such as stocks or mutual funds
- Donate real estate or personal property
- Set up a revocable living trust bequest